Individuals that qualify to physically proctor ATMAE Certification exams include:
- Faculty teaching in an ATMAE accredited programs, or
- Testing center or staff proctors of an ATMAE accredited institution, or
- A responsible HR personnel or direct supervisor, or
- A senior-level ATMAE certified individual.
An individual requesting an exam proctor authentication must forward a completed ATMAE Exam Proctor Agreement. HR personnel or direct supervisors must also submit a resume with contact details for verification from a valid corporate email to the ATMAE office at email@example.com prior to receiving authorization. The proctor agreement form should be submitted two weeks prior to the scheduled exam date.
EXAM PROCTOR AGREEMENT (pdf)
NEW! ATMAE now provides an online/virtual proctoring service for candidates looking to take the certification exams without a physical proctor. The services is offered by Proctor Free for $10 per exam. Candidates looking to use this service should confirm with Proctor Free at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled exam date. You may signup for this service at Proctor Free Sign Up
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- WHY CERTIFY?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- APPLY FOR CERTIFICATION
- SCHEDULE GROUP ASSESSMENT EXAMS
- CAREER CENTER
- CONTACT US
- Cart (0 items)
- Return to ATMAE website